Docklands man charged following drug seizures
Major Drug Squad detectives have charged a man and seized various drugs of dependence following an investigation into drug trafficking in Docklands last month.
Police executed a search warrant at an apartment building on Pearl River Rd in Docklands early Friday morning, February 25.
They subsequently seized quantities of various drugs, including methylamphetamine, 1, 4-Butanediol and prescription medication, as well a quantity of cash, various identifications and other drug related paraphernalia.
A 33-year-old Docklands man was charged with:
- Traffick methylamphetamine
- Traffick drug of dependence – 1, 4-Butanediol;
- Traffick drug of dependence – prescription medication (Xanax)
- Possess methylamphetamine
- Possess drug of dependence - 1,4-Butanediol;
- Possess drug of dependence – prescription medication (Xanax)
- Possess proceeds of crime
- Possess identification information to facilitate an indictable offence
- Commit indictable offence while on bail.
He was remanded to appear at Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on March 3.
Anyone with information about illicit drug activity is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a confidential report at crimestoppersvic.com.au •