03 Aug 2010
- Low-rise development only on the Victoria Harbour “peninsula”;
- Collins St (complete with tram service) is to be extended all the way down the Wharf Rd “peninsula”;
- Bourke St to continue through the Collins St intersection to the river;
- A community boating hub;
- A series of small public spaces; and
- Proposal for an outdoor heated swimming pool and tall ship museum.
Docklands as a whole
- Primary school site and feasibility study announced;
- Government and council happy to share planning powers – council to have power over “completed” areas;
- A Western Park to be located under the Bolte Bridge; and
- A proposal for an “openable” footbridge across the entrance to Victoria Harbour.
Stay in touch with Docklands. Subscribe to FREE monthly e-Newspaper.
You must be registered with Docklands News to be able to post comments.
To register, please click here.