School hols at Harbour Town
02 Jul 2009
Harbour Town’s Winter Village activities continue this month and conclude at the end of August.
- Simulated snow falls. On the hour, every hour for 15 minutes between 11am and 4pm;
- Free carousel rides. 10am to 4pm daily; and
- Ice skating at Wonderland Park.
Free school holiday activities include:
- Pony rides. Until July 8. 11am to 3pm daily;
- Animal Farm. Until to July 12. 11am to 2pm daily;
- Kids Winter Craft Workshops. Until July 12. 11am to 4pm daily
- Sandart (July 6, 8, 10 and 12); and
- Sand Bottle Characters (July 7, 9 and 11).
Parents can make use of the “drop n’ shop” service or sit back and relax in the café, read a magazine or use their laptops at Monkey Mania. Monkey Mania is Melbourne’s newest and most unique indoor play centre.
There will also be great prizes to be won by shopping at Harbour Town.
Spend $10 at any Harbour Town Melbourne store between July 6 and August 16 to go into a draw to win $10,000 cash or your share in $45,000 worth of instant prizes.
And the Harbour Town Tourism Lounge is a blanket drop zone for the Victorian Winter Blanket Appeal from 15 June to 16 July.
Phone 9328 8600 or visit http://www.harbourtownmelbourne.com.au for more information.
Stay in touch with Docklands. Subscribe to FREE monthly e-Newspaper.
You must be registered with Docklands News to be able to post comments.
To register, please click here.