02 Oct 2009
The City of Melbourne and Destination Melbourne Ltd invites Docklands businesses to a workshop on business and marketing planning.
The workshop will be of interest to businesses in Docklands who would like to improve their business performance.
It will be held between 1pm and 5.30pm on Thursday, October 29 at Digital Harbour Theatrette, Innovation Building, 1010 LaTrobe Street.
The workshop is funded through Tourism Victoria’s Tourism Excellence program and the City of Melbourne.
During this workshop you will:
- Discuss the process and purpose of business planning;
- Identify benefits of an effective business plan for you, your business and your customers;
- Review a business plan case study and identify key leanings;
- Reflect on your current business plan and identify strengths and areas for improvement’
- Discuss support available to develop an effective business plan; and
- Describe potential challenges to developing and implementing your business plan – and identify ways to overcome these challenges.
Ring Penny Wilson 9658 9969 or Renee Ashcroft 9869 2444 for more details.
Stay in touch with Docklands. Subscribe to FREE monthly e-Newspaper.
You must be registered with Docklands News to be able to post comments.
To register, please click here.