The spending community is not Toorak or Brighton. It's right here in Docklands. ABS statistics consistenty show that our local community are the people who buy. So why not sell to them through the Docklands News, their trusted and respected news source?
Download a ratecard by clicking here.
We print and distribute 14,000 copies of the Docklands News at the start of each month. With a conservative multiplier of 2.5 readers per paper, this translates to 35,000 readers.
More than half of these readers are from outside Docklands. They are visitors to the precinct who pick up the paper from one numerous pick-up baskets which we have placed in high-traffic areas.
The rest go to residents and workers in Docklands. We deliver into the letterboxes of every apartment and business within postcode 3008 and also throughout South Wharf.
About 8000 people now live in Docklands and some 40,000 people come to work here each day.
And the corporate penetration doesn’t stop there. We go into all the major Docklands corporates – both physically and via the various internal intranets.
Our papers are kept “topped up” throughout the month in about 20 distribution baskets in high-traffic areas. You can find our baskets in Coles, Safeway, Costco, Spencer Outlet Centre, Harbour Town, South Wharf, many real estate agents.
Our papers can be found in all businesses, with multiple copies in Docklands' dozens of cafes and other places where people gather.
- Dock 5
- Flinders Wharf
- Grand Apartments
- NewQuay – 7 towers
- Victoria Point
- Village Docklands (V1)
- Waterfront City (Stage 2)
- Yarra’s Edge – 6 towers - plus riverside town houses
Total of approximately 5000 with more than 300 being serviced apartments.
- More than 40,000 people work in Docklands. We deliver to all businesses and many corporations include the Docklands News on their intranets.
- We deliver to all large businesses and employers including: AFL, ANZ, AMP, Bendigo Bank, BP, Building Control Commission, Bureau of Meteorology, Chartis, CSC, Enterprise Business Services, Etihad Stadium, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Infosys, Lend Lease, Channel 7, Channel 9, Medibank Private, NAB, National Foods, PTV, Telstra, and Places Victoria
- We have 20 baskets throughout the precinct. The major distribution points are at Coles, Safeway, Costco, Spencer Outlet Centre & DFO South Wharf.
- We deliver to all retailers in Docklands, including 200 outlets at Harbour Town and a further 200 at South Wharf.
- We deliver to centres for small business - LifeLab, the Trevor Main Centre and the Aqua Vista tower.
- All cafés, restaurants and retail business premises in Docklands.